Signature enzyme facial $90
Enliven your skin with our signature enzyme facial, custom designed especially for you. first, your esthetician will complete a thorough skin analysis to determine your specific skin care needs, then select the appropriate cleansers, masks and serums to treat your skin type. powerful natural enzymes are used to exfoliate and draw out impurities while introducing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients to the skin. this facial removes dead surface cells that cause rough texture leaving skin with a healthy even glow. includes extractions
Pkg of 3 $230
Add Dermaplaning additional $75
Acne deep cleanse facial $100
effectively penetrates pores to dissolve impactions and blackheads, kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and remove excess cell debris to leave the skin hydrated, purified and clear. includes exfoliation and extended extractions.
GLOWgetter facial $185
PCA sensi peel is added to our signature enzyme facial to treat/correct fine lines, pigmentation, dehydration, rosacea and acne. May experience light flaking or peeling. Retinoids or prescription topicals must be discontinued 3-5 days prior to treatment.
Party prep facial $55
this 30 minute treatment will get you glowing for your next big event. antioxidant therapy to correct and prevent free radical damage along with Dermafile treatment to rejuvenate sluggish skin resulting in a radiant, healthy look. this treatment does not offer extractions.
MANdatory facial $95
this guy-centric facial combines deep pore cleansers, exfoliators, and masks strong enough for a man, mixed with male-strength serums and moisturizers to leave your skin purged of impurities and looking youthful. hot steam towels, extractions, dermafile, and ear/nose wax round out the experience.
Back facial $95
customized to your specific skin type and condition. Skin is left feeling and looking healthier, more luminous and hydrated. Includes exfoliation and extractions .
Teen acne facial $70
customized facial for a teenager's skin needs. PCA skin teen facial deeply cleanses and balances overactive skin. Includes extractions, skin analysis and skin care instructions to educate teen how to care for his/her skin at home (may not combine with other discounts)
Monday facial deal $80
available on MONDAY only. facial changes monthly. facial includes full extractions. (may not combine with other discounts or offers. join our mailing list or follow us on facebook for details.
45 minute treatment using a surgical stainless steel blade. reduces the appearance of acne scars and fine lines by removing the outer most layers of dead skin, fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) and will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
includes either diamond tip crystal-free microdermabrasion or manual dermafile. helps to remove surface skin imperfections, giving the skin an even and polished appearance. It is an effective treatment with overall results that leaves the skin smooth, soft, healthier and more youthful looking. Includes the face and neck. This treatment does not offer extractions and does not remove hair
Pkg of 3 $175
Eyebrows - $20
Lip, Chin, Or Nose - $10
Arm - $20/Half $35/Full
Underarms - $20
Legs - $30/Half $55/Full
Bikini Line - $30 and Up
Back - $50 & Up
Chest - $40 & Up
Neck - $15
Brow Tinting - $30
Lash Tinting - $30
*we do not perform waxing services on clients currently taking Accutane or using topical acne products such as Retin A, Renova, or Differin. please let us know if you are using any of these medications so we may discuss your options.
- Cirepil® is available in both Strip and Strip-less wax.
- Cirepil® maintains the integrity of skin.
- Gentle low temperature wax, applied very close to skin temperature.
- Innovative shrink wrap technology surpasses all waxes on the market.
- Less sticky and cleaner than traditional waxes.
- Superior anti-irritant ingredients to ensure less inflammation.
PCA SKIN professional treatments are scientifically formulated to gently stimulate, firm and tighten skin. Advanced ingredients are carefully blended and work synergistically to remove dull, damaged surface layers without the downtime often associated with chemical peels. PCA SKIN products and professional treatments are designed to work synergistically to target and treat troublesome skin conditions at the cellular level using a progressive, not aggressive, philosophy.
all first time peel appointments include and require our free skin consultation 7-14 days prior to your peel procedure. your esthetician will determine which peel is suited to your skin type and condition.
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peels are often thought of as aggressive and producing substantial discomfort. PCA Professional™ TCA peels are very different. PCA’s TCA solutions are blends formulated with ingredients including lactic acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), plumping phytohormones and kojic and azelaic acids to produce dramatic results without the discomfort and downtime of traditional TCA peels
PCA sensi peel
will strengthen and brighten the skin while helping to treat sun damage and other forms of hyperpigmentation. this multi-faceted treatment also provides anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and antibacterial action, making it an excellent choice for helping to calm rosacea.
$130 (2 layers) $20 additional layer
pkg of 3 $330
PCA ultra peel 1
specially formulated to treat dehydrated, maturing skin and is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions and sensitivities. it will help treat pigment disorders, fine lines, sun damaged skin and acne. overall the final result will be plump, hydrated and ultra soft skin.
$130 (2 layers) $20 each additional layer
pkg of 3 $330
PCA modified & enhanced jessner’s peels
these peels soften the depth of surface lines around the eyes and nasalabial folds, help clear acne, smooth skin texture and even skin tone especially in oily skin. each peel blends AHA with kojic acid, (with or without hydroquinone,) with standard jessner’s solution to address and prevent hyperpigmentation and inflammation.
PCA peels: hydroquinone-free, with hydroquinone and with hydroquinone & resorcinol
$130 (2 layers) $20 additional layer
pkg of 3 $330
PCA smoothing body peel
$50 - $425 depending on body part treated
the smoothing body peel is a treatment specifically for the skin on the body. an exclusive blend of TCA, salicylic acid, lactic acid as well as L-arbutin, L-lactic and kojic acids provide smoothing, firming and brightening benefits, producing an overall improvement in skin tone, texture and appearance.
Back of hands $50/both hands
Half back starting at $75
Full back starting at $150
Half arm starting at $125/both half arms
Full arm starting at $225/both full arms
Half leg starting at $225/both half legs
Full leg starting at $425/both full legs
PREPARATION FOR A PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT
- For best results, it is recommended that you use PCA SKIN daily care products 10-14 days prior to treatment.
- Do not go to a tanning bed (EVER) but minimum of two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued, due to increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- It is recommended that sun exposure be avoided 10 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to delay use of Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Avage®, and high percentage glycolic acid products for approximately five days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
POST PROFESSIONAL SKIN TREATMENT TIPS
- Your esthetician will send a post care product kit home with you after your peel. Use your kit for 2 weeks following professional treatment.
- After receiving a PCA SKIN® professional treatment, you should not necessarily expect to “peel.” However, light flaking in a few localized areas for several days is typical. Most patients who undergo these treatments have residual redness for approximately one to 12 hours post-procedure.
- As with all peels and treatments, it is recommended that makeup not be applied the day of treatment, as it is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight; however, makeup may be applied 15 minutes after the treatment if necessary.
-If the skin feels tight, moisturize as needed throughout the day.
- It is recommended that other topical, over-the-counter medications or alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) products not be applied to the skin seven days post procedure, as they may cause irritation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat.
- Do not pick or pull on any loosening or peeling skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation.
- Do no have electrolysis, facial waxing or use depilatories for approximately five days.
FOR THE NEXT TWO DAY PEROD:
- Keep cool.
- Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
- Do not go swimming.
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
- Do not use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
- Do not direct hair dryer onto the treated area.
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area
- DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER TREATMENT UNTIL YOUR CLINICIAN ADVISES YOU TO DO SO.
Amy is the owner/esthetician of SKIN STUDIO in Orlando, Florida. Helping you to reach your healthy skin potential is her passion. Along with owning skin studio, she is an actress and former Miss Ohio American. Amy has starred in national commercials for Choice Hotels, Geico, Florida's Natural Orange Juice, Seacoast Bank, Friendly's, Academy Sports and many more! Amy is also the esthetics coordinator and esthetician at Winter Park Laser and Anti Aging Center. Her life in the spotlight has helped her become the quirky, fun loving expert esthetician, actress you love today.
"I am truly passionate about skin care. I introduce, educate, and help clients maintain proper home care in conjunction with professional treatments specific to their individual skin care needs. It is very gratifying to see the transformation of a client’s skin. My objective is to provide professional skin care on a personal level.”
Our licensed, well-trained expert staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of care. For each service we provide we determine through consultation what your goals for treatment are and then custom tailor your treatment, product selection and recommendations to help achieve the results you seek.
Prior to your appointment, please read our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
To schedule an appointment online now you may use our online scheduling Web site. Appointments scheduled online require prepayment, and must be made at least two hours in advance. Please use the link below and follow these steps:
- Create an account including user name and password.
- Find an appointment time you like.
- After choosing an appointment you must pay with a credit card. If this step is skipped the system will not schedule your appointment.
- Check your e-mail for a confirmation of your appointment, and another welcoming you and confirming your user name and password.
Or book with MindBody Connect App
Be sure to check your spam filter if you do not get a confirmation e-mail, or call us at . You may also check your appointment on the online scheduling page by following the "My Info" tab at the top right of the screen, and then the "My Schedule" tab. At this time not all types of appointments may be scheduled online. If you wish to schedule an appointment not listed, please call to schedule.
Be sure to use the "Appointments" tab when scheduling. For other purchases such as gift certificates, use the "Online Store" tab, then choose "Gift Certificate".
Cancellation or No-Show Policy
Skin Studio will charge full price for any scheduled appointment if less than 24 hours notice is given for cancellation or in case of client "no-show" or late arrival.
We'd Love to Hear from You
1324b Lake Baldwin Lane
Orlando, FL 32814
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
Convenient to downtown Orlando and much of central florida, Skin Studio offers professional and expert skin care on a personal and relatable level.
Our licensed Estheticians are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of care. For each service they will determine through consultation what your goals for treatment are and then custom tailor your treatment, product selection and recommendations to help achieve the results you seek.
Visit us often to learn about specials and events and keep up with the latest trends in our skinblog. Join us on Facebook to hear about exclusive specials. We look forward to helping you achieve and maintain healthy and radiant skin!